10 Tips to Amplifying Your Life When Downsizing for Retirement.
- Surround yourself with people to help.
- Be informed and involved every step of the way.
- Look after yourself.
- Be cognisant of the transition you will be going through.
- Have an open discussion with your partner (if you have one) about moving.
- Allow input and be ready to receive guidance.
- Talk to people.
- Understand your financial situation.
- Seek strategic financial advice which is specifically relevant to this next stage of life.
- Start “doing” set tasks, complete them, and then start crossing them off.
Read the full article here: 10 Tips to Amplifying Your Life When Downsizing for Retirement | Stockland